Monday, December 21, 2009

I have been told to wear a mask while out and about(surgical style),what are your veiws on mask use in public?

It is understandable that you may feel uncomfortable wearing one in public, however, the benefit is more important. You will be protecting your health and perhaps the public's health too.





I have to wear one too occasionally when I'm at work and it still feels a bit weird.





Be tough, wear the mask, and I hope you get better soon.I have been told to wear a mask while out and about(surgical style),what are your veiws on mask use in public?
I get stressed when I see anyone in public wearing a mask. I assume they are up to no good.I have been told to wear a mask while out and about(surgical style),what are your veiws on mask use in public?
it would be kinda weird... whats the reason you need to wear one?
either you have a contagious disease or have some respiratory problems. or irritated to air pollution (if you are)
well if the doc told you too then you prob should. I know that I do stare at people when they were one. Just being honest so you know what to expect.
I think it's a good idea so you don't catch the germs that are floating around in public places or get them from others. If the doctor tells you to wear one, wear it. It'll help protect you against infection.
Masks are very good to wear. The cheap ones don't help you, but prevent others around you from getting infected by anything you have (and they only last 20 minutes) but the more up market ones are very good. I live in Hong Kong and people wear masks there all the time. During SARS we were forced to. It may be somewhat uncomfortable, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment