Monday, December 21, 2009

Saturday i seen this guy in walmart with a surgical mask on?

%26amp;%26amp; i laughed %26amp;%26amp; stared @ him 4 a minute. lOl.


if you seen him would you laugh?


be honest..


=)Saturday i seen this guy in walmart with a surgical mask on?
Let's give Michael Jackson credit - he was doing the surgical mask look long before everyone else caught on!!! I'm looking to get decorator masks to go with my formal wear.Saturday i seen this guy in walmart with a surgical mask on?
He likely had a good reason you did not consider. What if he has a compromised immune system and has to wear a mask to protect himself? What if he has respiratory problems that make it hard for him to breathe unfiltered air in Spring? What if he has something contagious and doesn't want to infect other? Besides, he probably felt self-conscious about it. Ease up on the laughing at others.
If I ';SEEN'; him, I suppose I would laugh. If I ';SAW'; him, though, I'm not sure.
i would laugh and be like dude chyll da **** out haha:) and i'd bee like stop being a germ freak k deal with it. loser then id laugh and walk away. :D
Yea Id probably would laugh....even though I know its wrong lol
I'd probably chuckle. But who knows, we may all be wearing masks in a week.
no id just walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment