Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I get a surgical mask?

Btw..I'm using this for cosplay ^_^


And I need a surgical mask to complete it..I already searched walgreens for one, but it looks..well strange xD


I need a plain white one, nothing to it.. like ';Tissue Hime';'s mask :D


I'll like to stay anonymous ^.^


Maybe under 10 dollars would be nice.. x PWhere can I get a surgical mask?
This store is in Renton, Washington.Where can I get a surgical mask?
Go to a doctors appt. :)


Haha, my doctors just keep them in the little rooms where the appt's are held. But that might end up costing more than 10 dollars.
try to get it for free from any ER in a hospital, it's always OK to ask





Take care :)
Hot topic have really nice ones or Party city
Just ask for one at a doctor or dentist's office or a hospital. Tell them what its for they they will likely give you one for free.
home depot!! of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment