Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Will Alcohol be present on my breath if I wear a surgical mask in the O.R.?

lol . . . you might be okay . . . don't forget to grab a hair tie to pull back your mullet . . . Will Alcohol be present on my breath if I wear a surgical mask in the O.R.?
I see the sense of humor in your question, Bestbuy, (I know you are not serious LOL) - so my answer is that the alcohol will seep through your skin, especially if you drink enough of it! Yes, people can smell it!


LOLWill Alcohol be present on my breath if I wear a surgical mask in the O.R.?
you better not be operating on me with alcohol on your breath on anywhere in your system ill tell ya that much
A mask will intensify the odor
First of all why would you drink before going in to O.R. Its a very horrible thing to do.
Yes it will. That is absolutely horrible and i hope that you get caught and arrested. You could KILL someone! You do not deserve to work there! You are repulsive
Probably not if it's vodka, but use Altoids just in case. Plan ahead, that's my motto.
are you flying an airplane in the or or is the or on-board the airplane?


i just read your other question.



Yes, just that no one may be able to smell it.......





%26lt;-------------glad she's not having surgery
ok first of all u need help and thats a horrible thing to do if your in the O.R shame on u
just my opinion but if you are in the o.r. with me as a patient I'd just assume you not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment