Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do people wear dust/surgical mask during winter months??

I wear them during the fall because of my sever allergies. I also wear them during certain times in the summer because of pollen, definitely wear them when I'm mowing the grass.


Some health conscious people wear them because of the pollution in the air!Why do people wear dust/surgical mask during winter months??
Where about? Yes on their face but where in the world? I've never seen such a thing in the street.Why do people wear dust/surgical mask during winter months??
Probably for the same reasons they wear them during any other season. Why not ask them? I'm sure you'll get as many answers as people you ask.





.
Its a novel way of keeping warm,mind I have never seen anyone


wearing them or are you on about in Japan.If so there paranoid about germs.
Cause the crazy asians do it ..... they have masks that are fancy too. But it is to protect them from bird flu.
Some people who have suppressed immune systems wear them to protect themselves from sick people and germs in the air. Others wear them because they have colds of the flu and don't want to spread it around.
i've never noticed anybody doing this.
My hubby has to wear one because he has heart problems. He is not suppose to let the cold air get to his lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment