Friday, December 25, 2009

Anyone remember 'The Mask' with Jim Carey...?

I do. Enjoyed it very much. In fact it is unforgettable.Anyone remember 'The Mask' with Jim Carey...?
Oh yes!!





I remember sometimes the tv has The Mask screened and my younger brother and i will sit on the sofa through out the whole show.





Each time we watch it we act like as if it was the first time we are watching it. Haha, we would never get bored of it. We love this movie so much. Totally amazed by the how the ';the mask'; could do all these ';magic'; to a person.Anyone remember 'The Mask' with Jim Carey...?
Yes. It was Cameron Diaz's first feature film role and the movie that skyrocketed Jim Carey to super stardom. The film was a test pilot for the computer generated special effects, which were a hit then and still stand today. I love that movie!
Yes. I wasn't even alive when it came out and I've seen it many times.
who DOESN'T remember that movie?!?
I love Jim Carrey
I agree, Son of the Mask was not that good.
Yes good film
Yes, good movie.
Yes, why?
yes I used to have that movie on vhs.
yes that movie is so funny
yeah it was funny :)
yupp
yes yes yes

No comments:

Post a Comment