Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beauty tips? anything from best eyshadow for blue eyes to facial masks.?

i want to do a little make over on myself not my attitude but my appearence not that i do not like the way i look but it is just getting boring blahh.i am blonde hair to my shoulders and blue eyed. please need advice!!! XXDDDDBeauty tips? anything from best eyshadow for blue eyes to facial masks.?
start with selecting a daily face routine for your skin type: oily/dry/combo,an exfoliant like olay/neutrogena/Ole Hendriksen(use as directed),facial masks are tricky,are you dry or oily?,I use Ole Hendriksen,(sold at sephora's) for combination skin,then follow with a moisturizer preferably one with sunscreen,even if you do not go into the sun. Now, you will choose a foundation, mineral: I suggest Body Shop,they have new mineral makeup with spf 20,not oily/shiny,has perfect coverage and less messy than bare minerals, for liquid: smashbox photo ready,or their tinted moisturizers,they have minerals/vitamins to give your skin that radiant look without being overly madeup,or clinique .Try adding a bronzer,yes even if you are fair


it will give you a little extra oomph! blush? I suggest something natural looking like posie tint by Benefit,its a pink cheek stain,works good on lips too,or tarte has peachy/pink/rosey tints,you choose,blondes can wear anything, for the eyes,blues look best with browns/mauves,try a brown gel liner with a little glitter sprinkled or a sparkling neutral eyeshadow(it will make it less likely to smear) ,try brown mascara,Dior show is great! or Lashblast by covergirl. For the lips,try mixing a lipstick with a tinted lipgloss and make your own unique color. Well, I hope some of this helps ,I could go on %26amp; on.

No comments:

Post a Comment