Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?

I live in arlington and looking for a place in alington or very close to it to find this bird. so if you have any information where to buy one (or if you are selling blue-masked lovebirds that are babies let me know PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I'm 12 years old and want one REALLY REALLY badly.(my mom already said I can have one).Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?
MN Arlington? There are pet stores that would help you find one and let you know when they will come in or you could try the phone book and look up the number for a bird farm...they could help you or they could tell you where you could find one...they may know someone that knows someone that can help you out...or look on the net around your area...there may be a shop out there that will help you out...I used to know someone that does that...but I don't know what state you are living in...Or I would give you a number to call.Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?
Baby birds are always best bought from private breeders.


Birds bought from stores are nervous and hard to handle.


They have usually been sitting in the store for quite some time, and no longer want to bond with a human companion.


Try to find your baby bird newly weaned from hand feeding, and from a private breeder who knows about the bird, and you will have a wonderful pet.
A pet breeder is always the best place to get a new bird, try checking the newspapers or contacting a pet store. If all else fails, as it did for me, I ended up getting my 2 blue masked love birds at Meijer. They are both great birds and I love having them. Good luck!
check your newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment