Saturday, December 12, 2009

How do I mask my IP address so I can watch TV programs online?

I'm an American traveling overseas and would like to keep up with my programs. But when I try to access NBC shows, it pops up and says it's invalid because of the country I'm in. I read in some forum ages ago that there are websites that you can go through to mask your IP so you can access sites like these, but I can't remember the site referenced or where I read it. Your help is appreciated!How do I mask my IP address so I can watch TV programs online?
Use a proxy server that is based in the U.S. It will mask your foreign IP address with a U.S. one, which is what the website is checking before it allows you to access the content.





Make sure the one you decide to use has as many security features as possible so you can stay better protected. You should look for one that will encrypt the data being sent and received so that no one can spy on you and catch some data.How do I mask my IP address so I can watch TV programs online?
Watch real time ';US TV'; service for American expat in overseas.


DVR and set top box is also available.





http://www.nationphone.com/Choose_TV_Plan_Demo.html





or email for a free demo to watch real time 200 or 65 channels US TV programs. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment