Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are YOU wearing a cloth “surgical mask” as a precaution against the dreaded Swine Flu, as the Chinese do?

In fairness, a lot of them wear those masks even when there isn't a pandemic, on account of their cities being so polluted...Are YOU wearing a cloth “surgical mask” as a precaution against the dreaded Swine Flu, as the Chinese do?
1. This has nothing to do with religion.


2. China is polluted but if the USA had as many people as China did, the world would end because you already use 1/4 of the whole worlds natural gases, so you don't need to critisize other countries.


3. Why are you being racist to Chinese people? Better be careful before someone puts you in prison for racisim.Are YOU wearing a cloth “surgical mask” as a precaution against the dreaded Swine Flu, as the Chinese do?
Nope. I actually got some infection in my left cheek on my face last week. A plastic surgeon cut it out. I await the lab results. I still won't see that as a sign of accepting Cheesus. If I die, I die.
The swine flu was manufactured %26amp; distributed by the pharmaceutical companies so they could sell their Tamiflu. It was given to unknowing victims in their vaccinations. They need a pandemic to start soon or else they will have to go bankrupt
I have school kids coughing in my face for most of the working day, so I'm sure I've probably already caught swine flu by now.





No mask is protection against them, I can assure you.
No it's not cloth ,yeah I wear it everywhere ,it's from the Micheal Jackson Collection .
No, though I do sometimes don a full-face respirator while making ';natural flavors'; everyone enjoys in their favorite foods and beverages!
No I wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap everytime I come home and gargle with green tea. it helps to keep away sicknesses. drinking green tea is also helpful, not just gargling with it.
They have been wearing the surgical masks long before the swine flu...I think they are trying to start up a new fashion fad.
No, I find it silly. I fly regularly, work in a university and am often in crowds and have had no issues.
No, but I saw some idiot on a motorcycle wearing one %26amp; I had to laugh, lol!
No. Not really worried about it.
No, but I'm wearing a boa.
no, it's not a huge problem where I live... and most people get over it just like they would a regular flu.
Nope.
No.
I'm using a brand new pair of jockey shorts.
No.......





But I tend to wear one when I visit the bathroom in this awful place
no

No comments:

Post a Comment