Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Will you be wearing a surgical mask on your snout this week?

they're saying it might be prudent ... please opine...Will you be wearing a surgical mask on your snout this week?
I think not. Good hand washing and staying away from crowds, I think are all that is indicated at this time. The last thing we need is everyone panicking.Will you be wearing a surgical mask on your snout this week?
Yes, but I'm going to be working in a microbiology lab this week. Otherwise, no, I wouldn't be wearing a mask.
i hate those things.





αмєяìcαи ᗪαᗪ я υs™
You had better believe it, dude! Wait until we get the report on NYC later this week. That must be the target.
I have a bad cold but I doubt it's the swine they say it hasn't hit Miami yet so I think I'm good.
More than likely. I'm taking a friend to the hospital for outpatient surgery. Full of germs.
Probably not...
oh definitely.


i just deciding if i should wear the spring one ,


or jump right into my summer fashions.
*cough* cough* no im good..
too late. i've been infected! although i doubt its the swine.


that would suck if it was though.
WTF Why would I wear one.
Hell no
No...
I hope not
No
No.
Nope; I don't have one.


Wish I did though :/
I not even going to leave the house.
maybe i take the nyc subway.
nope... where I live it hasn't spread yet...
do halloween masks count?
No, I don't think I will be.
as long as we stay away from pigs and hispanics i think we're safe for now
I don't plan on hanging around any American ... i mean Pigs this week. So no.
  • microsoft updates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment