Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you sleep with a face mask on or something on pimples? What are girls on tv always wearing when they are..?

sleeping?Do you sleep with a face mask on or something on pimples? What are girls on tv always wearing when they are..?
Dont ever sleep with the face mask on- it will dry out your skin too much. Just 15-20 minutes will work great. Buy a acne treament gel or cream and apply once in the morning and once at night and even once in the middle of the day if you think you need it. But also buy a moisturizer which is very needed to replenish the moisture in your skin. If not, your skin will produce more oil to try to make up for the loss.





Most ladies who wear their makeup to bed are uncomfortable with the way they look without any on and its more important to go to sleep that way then care for their skin. Dont make this a habit. Even when I am very sleepy, I clean my face with my eyes closed.Do you sleep with a face mask on or something on pimples? What are girls on tv always wearing when they are..?
what do you meen?


x
I put toothpaste on my pimples. it dries them out when I sleep with it on

No comments:

Post a Comment