Saturday, December 12, 2009

There is a man with a mask carrying my TV off and climbing ou the window;Should I tell him it doesn't get HBO?

LOL! LOL! LOL! Nah, let him find out for himself. That what he gets for not asking in the first place. Ha!There is a man with a mask carrying my TV off and climbing ou the window;Should I tell him it doesn't get HBO?
Also tell him it won't pick up any local channels after Feb 19, 2009 without the converter box.





There is a man with a mask carrying my TV off and climbing ou the window;Should I tell him it doesn't get HBO?
typical,he forgot the remote control,hang on is a man,he lost it already,lol.
Its called looting.
No, let it be a surprise. You sound like the ';What Should I do Wizard';. LOL
Nah let it be a surprise for him
Nah, let him find out on his own!
LOL.. yeah warn him.
  • microsoft updates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment