Saturday, December 12, 2009

Should i wear a surgical mask since the swine flu?

Ok i am 14 and Thursday i have a field trip were many districts go.And judging that the swine flu can be spread by human contact.I think i should wear a surgical mask as a precaution and because many children may think it is a cold.I live in arizona now the have found one case but i think their is more judging we are close to the boarder.Should i wear a surgical mask since the swine flu?
I recommend to wear a mask since it could lower the risk to get the flu.


People should wear them so that we could prevent the spread of this swine flu all over the US.





Also, I think if I get the flu and going to hospital is waste a lot of time.


So it is better to protect ourselves first.Should i wear a surgical mask since the swine flu?
actually no. reason being that swine flu (H1N1) is a VIRAL disease which is in no way protected by a mask. It would make sense if it were a bacterial disease as bacteria cells are considerably larger than virus cells. a better alternative would be to practice hygiene and not fret.
I wouldn't get too panicked. Washing hands is the best way to cut flu transmission. However, a mask couldn't hurt. In one CDC study, wearing masks cut flu transmission by up to 50 percent.


Here's a link to an article that tells about the different kinds of flu masks:


http://www.ehow.com/how_4937558_face-mas鈥?/a>
heres more info read and rate five stars thnx!!!


http://www.ehow.com/how_4933020_avoid-sw鈥?/a>
It is better to protect ourselves with mask. I have bought one here http://astore.amazon.com/swine-flu-masks-20
I'm thinking about doing the same, I say go for it... You're the one who is going to be secured.
  • microsoft updates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment