Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Would it be weird to wear a surgical flu mask to school?

I know in countries like Korea, if you get a flu or a cold most people wear a flu mask to protect others from spreading it.





But in the US... I think people will look at you weird? o_0;;


I want to wear a flu mask to school when I'm sick but...





Also, I'm scared that the security at school will tell me to take it off or something D: ._.;; (they're scary people %26gt;_%26lt;;; )





Thanks! Easy 10 points~Would it be weird to wear a surgical flu mask to school?
If it's not an N-95 mask, won't keep out a virus anyway.Would it be weird to wear a surgical flu mask to school?
I think people will probably think its weird, you're probably better to just stay home when you're sick, that's always the best way to prevent it spreading to other people.





If you have security at your school they might make you take it off too, but I don't know cause I never had security at my school.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment