Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I buy a surgical mask to protect me from the swine flu & will I look funny wearing one in public?

I think it is available at any department stores, and drug stores. Wearing surgical mask at public would not make you look funny. You are just concern of protecting yourself from the virus, and that's not funny.Where can I buy a surgical mask to protect me from the swine flu %26amp; will I look funny wearing one in public?
i dont think u need it really unles you live in mexico or texas.. as to california it haznt spread only to 2 ppl. but if u really want the surgical mask you can find it at any store. and wearing it u wont even look funny cuz your trying to keep your self healthy. i dont see anything wrong wit that nor funny.Where can I buy a surgical mask to protect me from the swine flu %26amp; will I look funny wearing one in public?
Try Amazon :) http://astore.amazon.com/swine-flu-masks-20?_encoding=UTF8%26amp;node=5
Walmart


Kmart


Lowe's


Home Depot


etc.





probably not because lots of people will probably be wearing it too.


well it depends on where you live I guess


..
Dollar store, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.
Welcome to the age of paranoia
http://www.ecdrops.com





you can find you need in this website.
try Napa autoparts..i bought mine there...

No comments:

Post a Comment