Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?

I live in arlington and looking for a place in alington or very close to it to find this bird. so if you have any information where to buy one (or if you are selling blue-masked lovebirds that are babies let me know PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I'm 12 years old and want one REALLY REALLY badly.(my mom already said I can have one).Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?
Try contacting your local parrot club(s). They often have breeders willing to sell babies. They're aslo a whole heck cheaper than buying one from the pet store! I'll post some links that might be able to help under 'Sources'. Good luck!Does anybody know where to buy a blue-masked lovebird (I prefer a baby)?
You're very welcome ^.^ Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment