Saturday, December 12, 2009

How can I mask my IP address so that I can watch UK TV players when I live i Rep of Ireland?

This depends on whether you are using a downloadable software viewer (as in BBC's Iplayer or 4oD) then this would require you to change your PC's IP to a UK one internally.





Streaming through a browser is probably your best bet, and using Mozilla Firefox you can easily edit your IP address. Take a quick look around the web for a Proxy List and you should find a few hosted from the UK. Finding ones that are quick enough to stream through may be your problem though.





I'm pretty sure if you find one that is working, downloading the program through iPlayer or 4oD would work, but I haven't tried this.





Hope this helps.How can I mask my IP address so that I can watch UK TV players when I live i Rep of Ireland?
You need UK proxy server to be able to wacht show in UK that block access to anybody outside UK.


http://www.proxyblind.org post sometime free proxy server from UK.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment