Saturday, December 12, 2009

Who else has to watch the movie MASK about Rocky Dennis every time it comes on TV?

.........and What is your favourite part?Who else has to watch the movie MASK about Rocky Dennis every time it comes on TV?
Yes, Yes, Yes! This whole quote is my favorite. These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, the sun on my face. These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, the sun on my face.Who else has to watch the movie MASK about Rocky Dennis every time it comes on TV?
Yes I watch it. I love the bikes. That bit where they are looking in the mirrors at the fair is good.
I watch it every time it comes on TV. or at least i try


my favorite is the whole movie


i cry every time the scene where he dies comes on


Cher plays a great character in the movie too
I love the part when he ';shows'; his blind girlfriend ';colors';. That is the most romantic thing have ever seen in my entire life. Makes my heart stop everytime I see it.
Excellent movie. Many good parts. But, I thought where he showed the Blind girl what hot, cold and fluffy were was cool. It made me realize ways to help people in real life to better understand things, not just Blind people.
Whera re you that they show it that often? I don't think I've seen it since it first came out
LOVE IT! My favorite part is when Dozer tells Rocky that he's proud of him. Makes me all misty ;)
I don't have a favorite part because it was all good start to finish..awesome movie..I have it on tape..
Love that movie! The whole thing is my favorite part! A sad story but GREAT movie!
I do..I have seen it like 500 times!!! My favorite part is at the end pf the movie when his poem is being read...I like the sunshine on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment