Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I need a name for my Male kitten that is white with blue eyes and what looks like a brown mask?

Coco, Bandit, Cinnamon, Baby, Bali, Brownberry, Boomer, Firenze, Figaro, Ferret, Snickers, Doodle, and the list goes one and on. Most I know, the rest I got from http://www.petrix.com/catnames/index.htm鈥?/a> . Check it out.I need a name for my Male kitten that is white with blue eyes and what looks like a brown mask?
Zorro?





He sounds super cute. =)I need a name for my Male kitten that is white with blue eyes and what looks like a brown mask?
Zorro! (my favorite)


Phantom


Ziggy
Wikkiwaki
domino
i like the Zorro answer its a good name maybe Shadow or Phantom also
Stranger is good
Stir Fry!
Ranger
charlie, otis, milo.


hope i helped but i can't really think right now.
Bandit


Shadow


Polar Bear
Zoro!
ghost
Bandito


Charlie


Sneaky


Tony


Glen


Simon


sorry couldnt help much, good luck
peek a boo and call him boo
Prince, or ithink would be best-Phantom( because of phantom of the opra, his mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment