Saturday, December 12, 2009

I want 'the mask' animated series to be shown on TV, please help?

earlier I use watch this show daily on cartoon network because like it very much, but now


it does come on television, so can you me how can i convince a channel for this show..I want 'the mask' animated series to be shown on TV, please help?
visit http://www.hiindians.com/entertainment/l鈥?/a> to get list of all indian live channels websites at one place.I want 'the mask' animated series to be shown on TV, please help?
you should probably set up some sort of petition except your not going against something your going for it so you should probably start one of them and send it to as many friends as you want and have them tell all their friends to sign it you can definitely send it to me cuz i would want to sign only make try to make the show on a non cable channel : ) if you decide to do this my e-mail is airsoftaccount@yahoo.com
Go to Youtube.com, they have about every TV Show, Movies, and any other stuff. Just try to find that show on Youtube, Good Luck!
  • microsoft updates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment