Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So my son tells me today I need to get him a surgical mask cause ';all the cool kids have them';?

Seriously my son's school announced that the kids can wear masks to school.


Any other schools doing this because of the swine flu, hoopla?So my son tells me today I need to get him a surgical mask cause ';all the cool kids have them';?
lol.. that is so funny. Looks like the next generation will be wearing masks.So my son tells me today I need to get him a surgical mask cause ';all the cool kids have them';?
If you get your son a mask do not buy surgical masks they do not work . Buy a mask with at least a n95 rating. r95 and p95 are the same thing. Buy hem one with a valve as it will help a lot. They're only made to be used for one day at the very least if you try to reuse it spray it with Isopropyl alcohol.





Mask for children is a good idea it keeps there hands out of their mouths.





)((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


What state are you in Queen of Yack ?
ya thats how it is in my skool lol, but heres some other ways to prevent it


read and rate five stars!! thnx!!


http://www.ehow.com/how_4933020_avoid-sw鈥?/a>
let me tell ya if my kids school were wearing mask they wouldnt being going to school at all and good luck finding the mask we are all out here
Cool to wear surgical masks...? What has the world come to?

No comments:

Post a Comment